Courses that are specifically aimed at young people/adults who have advanced linguistic knowledge in two or more languages, but without formal certification in the field of translation. Consult the Program of Courses in our Centers.
CENTRO EUROPEU DE LÍNGUAS promotes translation and interpretation courses for professionals who want to start a career in this area, or professionals who want to update methodologies and techniques used in this field.
12th year in a linguistic area or Degree in Translation/Languages and Literatures
– young people/adults with advanced linguistic knowledge in 2 or more languages, but without formal certification in the field of Translation;
– young people/adults qualified in Translation but without practical experience in it.
Assessment is continuous, based on the trainees’ participation in classes and their development throughout the course, in addition to an annual final exam.
CENTRO EUROPEU DE LÍNGUAS promotes courses aimed specifically at professionals who want to start a career in the field of teaching foreign languages, or professionals who want to update methodologies and techniques used in this specific area.
The target audience for these actions are graduates in the area of humanities or human sciences, with some experience as language trainers, but without specific vocational training that would allow them to develop their career in this sector.
Always valuing the training of our students, the course offers the possibility of participating in an Erasmus+ internship. At the end of the course, you will be able to carry out training in a work context, for 3 months, in another European country. Consult us.
Trainees are evaluated as follows and in the following stages:
1. Continuous Assessment: trainees’ participation in the sessions and their development throughout the action.
2. Presentation, with clarity and simplicity, of a linguistic aspect (grammar structure and/or lexical area).
3. Active practice of simulated classes – each participant must have at least two practical experiences of simulating a 60-minute class.
4. Research project and preparation.